Wednesday 25 June 2014

Tesco Bargain Bin Haulin'

I have been wanting to try the L’oreal infallible color eyeshadows for a while, so when I saw them in the Tesco Bargain Bin reduced to £1.75 I literally snatched them up! I got seven different shades all for less that £15, the shades I got were:
001 Time Resist White – a champagne shade
005 Purple Obsession – a shimmery deep purple
006 All Night Blue – a deep almost-purple blue
009 Permanent Kaki – an olive green
014 Eternal Black – a shimmery purple toned black
015 Flashback Silver – a pale lilac/silver
021 Sahara Treasure – a deep gold

L-R - Time Resist White, Flashback Silver, Sahara Treasure,
Purple Obession, Permanent Kaki, All Night Blue, Eternal Black
These eyeshadows are more of a pressed pigment than anything; they are super pigmented and give a lovely sheen to the eye. From the swatches you can see that they’re all beautiful colours and they blend really easily with other shadows as well as with each other. My one concern with these was that they’d fall out easily and cause a lot of fallout during application; I’m happy to report there is very little fallout from these and they come with a little device so that should the pigment come loose you can press and turn it to compact them again.




They wear really well but I’d recommend using a primer/cream eyeshadow underneath just to make the colours “pop” a bit more. They don’t crease too much but my eyeshadow has usually creased by lunch time so I’ve got no hope. The one thing I’d say is that they’re a fantastic bargain at the usual price but for £1.75 they were a definite winner; I’d definitely suggest looking in your local beauty stockist as a lot of them do have a reduced area if you look hard enough and you can find a hell of a bargain in there! Although I picked up a Maybelline lipstick that smelled so bad of playdough I had to rub it off my lips as soon as I’d applied it. You win some, you lose some.


No comments:

Post a Comment