Saturday 28 June 2014

The smallest Kabuki Brush I have ever seen...


I always carry around my powder for touch ups on the go so I usually use a powder puff but I don't really like the finish it gives, I'm more of a brush kind of girl so when I saw this teeny tiny kabuki brush in H&M for £2.99 I knew I had to give it a shot; the brush it less than 5cm tall so is small enough to fit in any bag. It came in a clear plastic box with gold writing, the brush itself has a rose gold handle and beige bristles; The bristles are a hell of a lot softer than I expected for £2.99. It applies well and is super handy to carry around, I've kept it in the plastic packaging to keep it safe and clear whist in my bag; it's safe to say this is a definite new must have for me. I'll be keeping an eye out for more make up brushes from H&M to see if the rest will live up to this little beauty!

No comments:

Post a Comment