Sunday 6 July 2014

Magazine Freebies

I love magazines, I like reading all the beauty sections, What the celebrities are loving, What's worth buying and most of all I love a good freebie! I'm going to give you a run through of what freebies I picked up recently.




Instyle - £3.90

The freebie this month was a sample tube of the Neals Yard Geranium and Orange hand cream; this cream is like heaven. The cream smells amazing and leaves your hands feeling so soft and smooth. The full size costs £10 and can be bought at Neals Yard
Will I be purchasing the full size: Possibly when I run out of my super stash of hand creams.


Elle- £4.00

Elle's freebie this month was a little sample set of some Malin + Goetz skincare, there was:
The nourishing lip treatment - an amazing lip balm that has fast become a favourite
Full Size = £10.00 at SpaceNK
The grapefruit face cleanser - a gel cleanser that I like to use for my second cleanse
Full size = £25.00 at SpaceNK
The vitamin E face moisturizer - a light moisurizer that isn't too scented.
Full Size = £36.00 at SpaceNK

Will I purchase the full size: For the price probably not, I may stretch to £10 for the lip balm though.





Marie Claire- £2.50

I've been wanting to try the Balance Me Cleanse and Smooth face balm for a long time so when I saw a free sample in one of my favourite magazines it was like fate. This face balm deserves all the hype it gets, it's so soft and gentle yet removes all make up residue; I've been using it as a second cleanse as I don't want to waste it but this is a definite on the shopping list. The full size costs £20.00 from Debenhams.
Will I purchase the full size: YES!

Red- £4.00
Red were offering a free Rodial STEMCELL super-food glam balm, -Lip balm with their latest issue and although I don't usually read Red I figured I'd give it a try. This lip balm has become my go to product for preparing the lips for my lipstick and it works wonderfully. The full size costs £9.95 at Allbeauty.com
Will I purchase the full size: Probably when this runs out.

No comments:

Post a Comment