Saturday 12 July 2014

Foundation For The Pale Skin Ladies


Having pale skin can be a bit of an issue when looking for a foundation, I've had many sales assistants match me to foundation shades far too dark for me just to make a sale; I've since started doing research online to find shades that are a better match before going out to buy them. That's why I decided to share the best pale foundations I've found.

I'll start with the cheapest, I picked this up in the 99p store but I'm pretty sure you can find it online; It's the Maybelline WHITESTAY UV whitening foundation in Snow White. It says whitening but I can't say I've noticed any whitening affect, to me it's just the perfect sheer pale foundation. It has a lovely velvet finish and has a good lasting power, this is my go to foundation for everyday use.

Next is Jackie Oats from LUSH; this is a pale full coverage foundation when used from the jar but when mixed with your moisturizer it does give a sheer coverage. My only problem is that this foundation has a smell like playdough, I'm really sensitive to smells so this did put me off but it's a great foundation if you're a full coverage pall skin gal.

On the more high end scale is the Lancome Teint Idole Ultra 24H in 005, this foundation gives a lovely coverage and last for ages on the skin; this is my go to foundation for events and special occasions. It's pricey but is certainly worth it for the best pale foundation I have found.

Rimmel Match Perfection in Light Porcelain, this is a great drugstore foundation for those of us who have the complexion of a vampire. It's the palest of all the drugstore shades I've found, even the other Rimmel formulations in Light Porcelain are much darker than this offering. Perfect for a cheap pale skin fix!

One that isn't so pale but is light enough to pull off during the summer is the L'oreal Nude Magique in Porcelain, this is the best finish I've found in a drugstore foundation, it leaves a skin like velvet finish which lasts really well. I totally agree with them that this foundation is weightless bare perfection.

I hope this helps any of my pale ladies in search of a new foundation.

No comments:

Post a Comment