Friday 11 July 2014

The Boots Reduced Section Bargains

On a recent trip to Boots I saw a mountain of hair products on their reduced section so of course I had to bag myself some bargains! I thought I'd show you what I picked up!

Firstly I picked up the Nisim Fast - (Fortified Amino Scalp Therapy) Shampoo and conditioner duo for £2 (Normally £29.99). This set is supposed to reduce breakages allowing for longer hair, it is Sulfate and Parabens free (although coming from a scientific point of view Parabens aren't the devil they're made out to be and are actually vital to most products).


I got the Schwarzkopf Essence ULTIME - omega repair intensive mask for £1 ( normal price £5.49) for damaged/depleted hair. This mask is supposed to reduce split ends by up to 95% and repair damaged hair cells.




The next things I picked up were from Umberto Giannini Incredible body range; The Root Boost Volume Spray For Big Hair, The Thickify Dry Shampoo For Big Hair and The Full Volume Hairspray For Big Hair. I'm super excited to try these, I got them all for £1 each (normal price £5.49 each) and I'll try anything that claims to give volume.







The last two things I got were both volume boosting shampoos both for £1 the first one was the Mark Hill - Big It Up Volume Shampoo  (normal price £5.49) and the other was the James Brown Photo Fabulous Volumising Shampoo (normal price £6.99) .







I'm always on the look out for bargains in the reduced sections as I don't like spending lots of money on products I may not like or that may not work so it's a good way to try something without paying full price.

No comments:

Post a Comment