Monday 4 August 2014

Top Ten - Victoria Cragg


This is the first in a series of blog posts on the top ten products of various women in my life to give a cross section of what products women of all ages enjoy. I thought I'd start with one of the most beautiful women I know, Victoria Cragg; this woman could make anything look good so I know her beauty choices must be awesome. So in no particular order here they are:



Elf Flawless Finish Foundation - Eyeslipsface.co.uk - £7.50 – Easy to apply with a dewy finish. Leaves you looking natural and not cakey. Cheaper and better coverage than most “drugstore” foundations.

MUA Heaven and Earth Palette - Superdrug - £4.00 – My go-to neutral pallet. Great pigmentation and 12 colours for £4, what’s not to like?

Tresemme Platinum Strength Shampoo and Conditioner - Boots - £4.99 Each - Claim to repair up to 2 years of damage. My bleached, straightened, over processed hair was softer and healthier looking after just a few washes. I'm definitely experiencing less frizz and breakage and will continue to use.

Sleek Blush in shade Rose GoldSuperdrug – £4.49 – Real pretty pink with gold shimmery bits. Almost like a blush and highlighter build into one. The packaging is nice and it comes with a little mirror. It’s a great dupe for Nars Orgasm.

B. Renewed Night Cream 50mlSuperdrug - £5.97 usually £11.99 – Cream is really thick and smells amazing. The quality is like a high end product but without the huge price tag. Lots of good ingredients and leaves my face feeling super soft in the morning. I also love the fact they’re a vegan brand.

Enrapture Extremity Heated RollersAmazon.co.uk - £65.00 – Priciest thing on the list but well worth it. The easiest and fastest way for me to curl my hair. The rollers heat up in seconds; I put them in, do my make up, and take them out. Big bouncy voluminous celebrity style curls every time. No messing around and burning myself with curling tongs… Too bad I just cut all my hair off.

Superdrug Vitamin E Skin oilSuperdrug - £2.99 – This range smells amazing. I especially love the oil though. Super soft and easy absorbs into the skin. Sinks in, in seconds so that you can apply make up. Not greasy at all. I mainly use it on my face as it keeps dry patches hydrated and seems to stop me getting dry lines/wrinkling under my eyes.

Quick fix facials Anti Blemish Mud maskBoots - £3.33 – Does what it says. After using my skin looked clear and blemish free. I love the fact it contains Tea Tree so seems to keep my breakouts at bay and has a cooling feeling when it’s on your skin.  I even use it in the morning as a regular face wash.

Tangle Teezer HairbrushAmazon.co.uk - £9.99 – Super gentle on my over processed damaged hair. Completely gets tangles out of wet hair without any tugging, pulling, stress or damage to the hair. I didn't get what all the fuss was about, but seriously, everyone should own one of these.

Hoola Bronzing PowderBenefitCosmetics.co.uk - £23.50 - Really adds colour to the face. Great for contorting cheeks and forehead area.  It has a matte appearance but still gives you that sun kissed, healthy glow. I use this every single day and it last forever. Probably my all-time favourite product ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment